President & CEO of Analog Devices Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Vincent Roche (insider trades) sold 10,000 shares of ADI on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $118.43 a share. The total sale was $1.2 million.
Analog Devices Inc is engaged in the semiconductor industry. Its business involves designing, manufacturing and marketing of high-performance analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing integrated circuits used in all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices Inc has a market cap of $41.66 billion; its shares were traded at around $112.68 with a P/E ratio of 26.95 and P/S ratio of 6.76. The dividend yield of Analog Devices Inc stocks is 1.81%. Analog Devices Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Analog Devices Inc the business predictability rank of 2-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Analog Devices Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Vincent Roche sold 10,000 shares of ADI stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $118.43. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.86% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director James Champy sold 8,260 shares of ADI stock on 07/24/2019 at the average price of $121.02. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.89% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ADI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with ADI. Click here to check it out.
- ADI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ADI
- Peter Lynch Chart of ADI