DUBLIN, Dec. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Data Centre Landscape 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The aim of the report is to provide a comprehensive overview of Data Centre Pricing across Europe from 600 Data Centre Providers in 17 countries (see coverage below for detailed list of countries covered).
The 2020 report has been comprehensively updated with an extended 5-year forecast from the end of 2019 to the end of 2024.
This new report places more emphasis on Data Centre power (MW) as well as space, with a forecast for pricing per kW as well as standard rack space and per square metre pricing.
The 2020 report also includes the following updates:
- An entire list of DC/Facilities in each of the 17 covered countries, with space in m2 and power in MW
- Profiles of key players in each market
- Expansion and new built plans announced by Data Centres
It also provides more detailed analysis of trends that impact the Data Centre in Europe including the emergence of Cloud computing, SaaS (Software as a Service) and Managed Services.
The report considers the main trends impacting both the Carrier-based Data Centre segment as well as the Carrier Neutral Data Centre segment.
- A full list of the Data Centre operators covered in the report is provided, approx. 800
- Extended 5-year forecast
- Only report in the market with comprehensive coverage
- Access to Research Analyst following purchase of the report
Key Topics Covered
Coverage per Country
For each of the 17 countries surveyed in the country section of the report TCL provides analysis of the following Key Data Centre statistics for each country which include the following statistics (as of the end of 2019):
- The number of Data Centre providers and facilities
- The estimated total raised floor space (technical space) in square metres
- Average price per standard 19 rack (Euro per month)
- Average price per square metre (Euro per month)
- Average price per kW (Euro per month)
- Czech Republic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pa2sha
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets