Cyber Monday 2019 DNA test kit deals are live now, here’s all the best Cyber Monday savings from Ancestry, 23andMe & Living DNA
What are the best Cyber Monday DNA test deals of 2019? Saver Trends monitor savings on AncestryDNA and 23andMe over Cyber Monday and are sharing their top picks for shoppers below.
Best DNA kit deals:
- Save 50% on the top-rated AncestryDNA test kit at AncestryDNA.com - find out where you’re from and access a database of people with similar DNA from around 1,000 regions
- Save up to $100 on 23andMe, AncestryDNA & more top-rated DNA testing kits at Walmart
- Save $70 on AncestryHealth at AncestryDNA - (not available in NY, NJ, RI)
- Save 50% on Ancestry Family History Gift Subscriptions - search family histories in the USA and worldwide
- Save up to 55% on 23andMe, AncestryDNA and more best-selling DNA test kits at Amazon
- Save up to 50% off 23andMe DNA test kits, health and traits reports at the 23andMe online store - offers end 12/2
- Save up to 30% on Living DNA Ancestry & Wellbeing test kits - at the Living DNA Holiday Sale
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
DNA testing is an innovative way to learn your ancestral history and create your genealogy tree. Two of the pioneering providers of DNA testing kits are AncestryDNA and 23andMe. Both manufacturers of DNA testing kits examine your autosomal DNA to determine ethnicity and know your family relations up to the 7th generation. Aside from this basic offer, 23andMe also provides basic health screening for an added price.
How are Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals different? To make the most of the post-Thanksgiving shopping frenzy, online retailers extend their Black Friday sales until Cyber Monday. Last year Amazon and Walmart generated over 80% of total sales revenue on Cyber Monday.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)