Okay, so I know since Angry Birds came out in 2009, we’ve had Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Rio, Angry Birds Friends, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Go!, Angry Birds Transformers, Angry Birds Fight!, Angry Birds Stella, and somehow even more. But none of those titles mattered. Because they didn’t have a number.
More from theverge.com:
- The story of Windows 10 from inside Microsoft
- Windows 10 review
- Nokia reveals Ozo, a futuristic new camera for filming virtual reality
- Why Grooveshark failed
- How to get the Windows 10 update
- The five most important things from Motorola’s Moto X event
- Intel’s new storage chip is 1,000 times faster than flash memory
- The OnePlus 2 pushes the boundaries of how cheap a flagship phone can be
- New York’s LaGuardia Airport is so bad that it’s being completely replaced
- Uber can’t be stopped. So what happens next?