Includes new features, improved organization & navigation, and much more!
Today, starting a business in Hawaii is easier than ever when using Hawaii Business Express (HBE). The State of Hawaii, Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs’ (DCCA) Business Registration Division (BREG) has redesigned their entire suite of business services from the ground up to better serve Hawaii’s business community.
- A fresh and unified design that also works on mobile
- Improved organization and navigation across the entire suite of business services
- Actions that are intuitive, clearly labeled, and designed around the most common tasks
- A new dashboard that includes
- 24/7 access to receipts and purchased documents
- Tracking of the status of all filings
- The ability to see what's due/overdue at a glance
- Sorting & filtering to quickly find a business
"We listened to your feedback and the new HBE was designed to include highly requested features for both new and power users alike,” said Ty Nohara, Commissioner of Securities and Head of BREG. "Our new dashboard will make it incredibly easy to manage all of your business items in a single location, even reminding you of items that are overdue or due soon.”
Included in the redesign were the following services:
- Annual Report Submission
- Business Search and Document Purchase
- Registration of and Changes to Businesses, Trade Names and Marks
- Notifications & Reminders
BREG maintains the business registry for all corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and limited liability limited partnerships conducting business activities in the State. In addition, the registry contains trade names, trademarks, service marks and publicity name rights.
This service was launched as part of the eHawaii.gov state portal program. Pursuant to chapter 27G, Hawaii Revised Statutes, the portal program is overseen by the Access Hawaii Committee, which collaborates with provider Hawaii Information Consortium (HIC) along with state and county agencies to continually identify new online services to be added to the portal. For more information, visit hic.ehawaii.gov.
NIC Inc. (EGOV) launched the digital government industry in 1992, and continues to lead it, providing a secure payment engine and thousands of digital government solutions across a network of more than 6,000 federal, state, and local government agencies. In addition, NIC is the nation’s leading provider of outdoor recreation solutions, with 1 out of 6 hunting and fishing licenses in the United States sold using an NIC service. The Company launched the nation’s first personal assistant for government and comprehensive mobile platform, Gov2Go®, as well as the innovative, data-driven prescription drug monitoring platform, RxGov®. More information is available at www.egov.com.