CEO of Apple Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Timothy D Cook (insider trades) sold 265,160 shares of AAPL on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $206.17 a share. The total sale was $54.7 million.
Apple Inc is designs, manufactures and markets mobile communication and media devices and personal computers, and sells a variety of related software, services, accessories, networking solutions and third-party digital content and applications. Apple Inc has a market cap of $928.83 billion; its shares were traded at around $205.53 with a P/E ratio of 17.52 and P/S ratio of 3.75. The dividend yield of Apple Inc stocks is 1.47%. Apple Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 28.00% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Apple Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Apple Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Timothy D Cook sold 265,160 shares of AAPL stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $206.17. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.31% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Arthur D Levinson sold 17,500 shares of AAPL stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $201.69. The price of the stock has increased by 1.9% since.
- Director Arthur D Levinson sold 17,500 shares of AAPL stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $214.02. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.97% since.
- Principal Accounting Officer Chris Kondo sold 4,376 shares of AAPL stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $217.47. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.49% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AAPL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with AAPL. Click here to check it out.
- AAPL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AAPL
- Peter Lynch Chart of AAPL