After three months of slowing sales, carmakers are facing even more inventory pressure and they are taking advantage of the beginning of the spring buying season to try to relieve some of the pressure. There are deals available on financing, leasing and cash back, according to the industry analysts at Kelley Blue Book (KBB).
KBB's analysts have parsed the data and created a list of the 10 best lease, financing and cash back deals available this month. Of the 10 best deals, eight are available for 2017 models and two are pushing 2016 models.
Jack Nerad, executive editorial director and executive market analyst at KBB, said:
This month's list showcases a wide variety of great deals on SUVs, sedans, small hatchbacks and a minivan. The range of payment plans and cash-back offers featured fit nearly every new-car budget, helping shoppers make the best possible purchase decision. Topping the list is an alluring offer of $5,000 cash back.
Here's KBB's list with the manufacturer's suggested retail price and the highlights of the deals on offer this month.
- 2017 Jeep Cherokee: MSRP of $26,540; $5,000 cash back on purchase price
- 2017 Lexus CT 200h: $32,245; 36-month lease with $1,499 down payment and monthly payments of $249
- 2016 Hyundai Veloster: $18,835; $4,000 cash back on purchase price
- 2017 Chevrolet Trax: $23,795; 39-month lease with $2,159 down payment and monthly payments of $159
- 2017 Acura TLX: $32,950; 36-month lease with $999 down payment and monthly payments of $279
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata: $221,785; $3,350 cash back on purchase price
- 2017 Toyota Sienna: $30,710; 36-month lease with $1,999 down payment and monthly payments of $289
- 2017 Buick Envision: $43,245; 36-month lease with $3,919 down payment and monthly payments of $299
- 2017 Toyota Corolla: $21,330; 36-month lease with $1,999 down payment and monthly payments of $149
- 2016 Chrysler 300: $36,465; $4,000 cash back on purchase price
Additional details on the vehicles are available at the KBB website.