President & CEO of Archer-daniels Midland Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Juan R Luciano (insider trades) bought 5,457 shares of ADM on 08/06/2019 at an average price of $36.65 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $199,999.
Archer-Daniels Midland Co is a major processor of oilseeds, corn, wheat, and other agricultural commodities. The company's end products include vegetable oil and meal, corn sweeteners, flour, feed ingredients, and ethanol. Archer-Daniels Midland Co has a market cap of $20.78 billion; its shares were traded at around $37.31 with a P/E ratio of 12.87 and P/S ratio of 0.33. The dividend yield of Archer-Daniels Midland Co stocks is 3.69%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Archer-Daniels Midland Co. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Juan R Luciano bought 5,457 shares of ADM stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $36.65. The price of the stock has increased by 1.8% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Ray G Young bought 3,400 shares of ADM stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $36.74. The price of the stock has increased by 1.55% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ADM, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with ADM. Click here to check it out.
- ADM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ADM
- Peter Lynch Chart of ADM