EVP, General Counsel & Sec of Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Steven W Spector (insider trades) sold 44,084 shares of ARNA on 09/10/2019 at an average price of $50.59 a share. The total sale was $2.2 million.
Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering, developing and commercializing novel drugs that target G protein-coupled receptors, or GPCRs, to address unmet medical needs. Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc has a market cap of $2.59 billion; its shares were traded at around $51.95 with a P/E ratio of 4.57 and P/S ratio of 3.27. Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 28.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, General Counsel & Sec Steven W Spector sold 44,084 shares of ARNA stock on 09/10/2019 at the average price of $50.59. The price of the stock has increased by 2.69% since.
- Executive VP and CBO Vincent Aurentz sold 65,000 shares of ARNA stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $50.72. The price of the stock has increased by 2.43% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ARNA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with ARNA. Click here to check it out.
- ARNA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ARNA
- Peter Lynch Chart of ARNA