CFO of Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jay Stanley Bullock (insider trades) sold 14,623 shares of ARGO on 08/13/2019 at an average price of $68.72 a share. The total sale was $1 million.
Argo Group International Holdings Ltd is an international underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products in the property and casualty market. Argo Group International Holdings Ltd has a market cap of $2.3 billion; its shares were traded at around $66.96 with a P/E ratio of 20.04 and P/S ratio of 1.21. The dividend yield of Argo Group International Holdings Ltd stocks is 1.73%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Argo Group International Holdings Ltd. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Jay Stanley Bullock sold 14,623 shares of ARGO stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $68.72. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.56% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ARGO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with ARGO. Click here to check it out.
- ARGO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ARGO
- Peter Lynch Chart of ARGO