Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors and analysts, to attend real-time, interactive presentations on VirtualInvestorConferences.com
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ascot Resources Ltd. (TSX.V: AOT, OTCQX: AOTVF) based in Vancouver, BC, Canada focused on re-starting the Premier Gold Mine, once North America's largest gold mine today announced that Derek White, President & CEO will present live at Virtual InvestorConferences.com on May 9th.
DATE: Thursday, May 9th
TIME: 1:00pm PT/4:00pm ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the organization's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
PREMIER PROJECT INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
Completed high-grade underground resource for its Premier Project of
667k oz Au at 7.46 g/t Au Indicated, and 1.39M oz Au at 7.18 g/t Au
Inferred (2) in the following three areas:
1. Premier/Northern Lights from 8 zones
2. Added high-grade resource at Big Missouri
3. Added high-grade resource at Silver Coin
- Ascot announced the acquisition of neighbouring company IDM Mining in January 2019, acquiring the Red Mountain project - transaction closed in March 2019
- ~730,000m of drilling completed, along with a Geophysics IP survey
- Ability to drill at ~$140/m with company owned drills
- Historical permits in place, no environmental assessment required, but permit amendments required to re-start operations
- Focused on diversifying mining risk by mining from 4-5 different areas simultaneously in a portfolio approach
- High-grade advanced gold project; ~1 in 10 holes has hit 1oz/t Au or better
- In 2019, Ascot will complete the updated Feasibility Study on Red Mountain, with PEA level option analysis on the combined sites
(2) See RPA NI 43-101 Technical Report dated January 17, 2019 on SEDAR at www.sedar.com
About Ascot Resources Ltd.
Ascot is a Canadian-based junior exploration company focused on re-starting the past producing historic Premier gold mine, located in British Columbia's Golden Triangle. The Company continues to define high-grade resources for underground mining with the near-term goal of converting the underground resources into reserves, while continuing to explore nearby targets on its Premier/Dilworth and Silver Coin properties (collectively referred to as the Premier project). Ascot's recent acquisition of IDM Mining added the high-grade gold and silver Red Mountain project to its portfolio and positions the Company as a leading consolidator of high- quality assets in the Golden Triangle. Located near the mining town of Stewart BC, the Company recently announced a Benefits Agreement with Nisga'a Nation.
For more information, please visit www.ascotgold.com
About Virtual Investor ConferencesSM
Virtual Investor Conferences is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group's suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ascot-resources-ltd-to-webcast-live-at-virtualinvestorconferencescom-may-9th-300845673.html