DUBLIN, Sept. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Aseptic Processing Global Market Report 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aseptic processing market is expected to grow from $68.62 billion in 2021 to $72.40 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.52%. The aseptic processing market is expected to grow to $87.38 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.81%.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the aseptic processing market in 2021, and it is also expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the aseptic processing market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Growing demand for pharmaceutical supplies is expected to propel the growth of the aseptic processing market. Aseptic packaging and processing equipment are vital components in the pharmaceutical industry, as they clean and sterilize products, containers, closures, and machine components prior to manufacturing, to maintain bacteria-free packaging and production process.
The rapid growth in demand for pharmaceutical supplies due to a rise in awareness about various diseases, and an increase in self-medication practices, contributed to growth in pharmaceutical production activities and equally contributed to utilizing aseptic processing in production and packaging activities.
According to the study published by the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPI), the production of pharmaceutical products across Europe increased from EUR 259.8 billion ($306.8 billion) in 2018 to EUR 275 billion ($324.78 billion) in 2019. Therefore, the growing demand for pharmaceutical supplies is expected to drive the growth of the aseptic processing market.
The development of low carbon footprint packaging is a key trend in the aseptic processing market. Low carbon footprint packaging also called sustainable packaging uses chemical-free, natural, and bio-based materials for aseptic packaging to reduce wastage and environmental impact.
Rising pollution due to increasing carbon footprints has led to the increase in the development of low carbon footprint materials for the packaging of products. Key players are focusing on sustainable aseptic packaging to attract customers and maximize revenue.
For instance, in June 2019, Lamipak, a global manufacturer of high-quality aseptic packaging, launched the 'LamiNatural' All Brown Board product. LumiNatural is a sustainable packaging solution that excludes white clay coating and uses a bio-based polymer on the external layer of the package, reducing the dependence on fossil fuel resources. The overall weight of the product is reduced with a lower carbon footprint while improving the aesthetics.
In February 2019, ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc, a Canada-based automation solutions provider completed the acquisition of Comecer SpA for an amount of $121.05 million. This acquisition enabled ATS to strengthen its presence and offerings with the addition of new and complementary capabilities, customer relationships, and specialized talent. Comecer SpA is an Italian company providing design, engineering, manufacture, and servicing of advanced aseptic containment and processing systems for the nuclear medicine and pharmaceutical industries.
1) By Equipment Type: Processing Equipment; Packaging Equipment
2) By Material: Paper & Paperboard; Metal; Glass; Plastic
3) By Application: Beverages; Food; Pharmaceuticals; Others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Aseptic Processing Market Characteristics
3. Aseptic Processing Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Aseptic Processing
5. Aseptic Processing Market Size And Growth
6. Aseptic Processing Market Segmentation
7. Aseptic Processing Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Aseptic Processing Market
9. China Aseptic Processing Market
10. India Aseptic Processing Market
11. Japan Aseptic Processing Market
12. Australia Aseptic Processing Market
13. Indonesia Aseptic Processing Market
14. South Korea Aseptic Processing Market
15. Western Europe Aseptic Processing Market
16. UK Aseptic Processing Market
17. Germany Aseptic Processing Market
18. France Aseptic Processing Market
19. Eastern Europe Aseptic Processing Market
20. Russia Aseptic Processing Market
21. North America Aseptic Processing Market
22. USA Aseptic Processing Market
23. South America Aseptic Processing Market
24. Brazil Aseptic Processing Market
25. Middle East Aseptic Processing Market
26. Africa Aseptic Processing Market
27. Aseptic Processing Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Aseptic Processing Market
29. Aseptic Processing Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
EI Du Pont De Nemours and Company
Tetra Laval International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ux6w96
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets