DUBLIN, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Industrial Control Systems Security Market, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Asia-Pacific Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security market with estimated revenue of $380.4 million will reach $1.63 billion by 2020 at a cumulative annual growth rate of 47.2%.
In a research service conducted to find exposed ICS devices currently connected in Asia-Pacific, there were 6,797 devices detected based on ICS networking protocols, and 83,929 devices detected based on ICS-related brands as of November 2016.
ICS security solutions have made significant improvements to meet the needs of being less intrusive and easier to set up. They can be used both by IT professionals with minimum experience dealing with OT devices, as well as by feature engineers and plant managers without strong IT backgrounds.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- How is the existing threat landscape for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) in Asia-Pacific?
- What are the drivers and restraints towards adopting ICS security?
- What are the trends in the ICS security market?
- What are the value propositions of ICS security solutions?
- What are the growth opportunities and calls to action in this market?
- Is the ICS security solutions market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
- Market Definition-Taxonomy of ICS Security Solutions
- Common Threats Towards Industrial Control Systems
- Market Overview-Research Methodology
- Market Overview-Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview-Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. Threats Analysis
- Understanding the State of Connected ICS Devices
- ICS Networking Protocols Detected in Asia-Pacific
- ICS Devices Detected in Asia-Pacific-Based On Brand
- Industrial Sector Threats and Vulnerabilities Influencing Security Adoption
- Identified Gaps in ICS Security
4. Drivers and Restraints-Total ICS Security Market in Asia-Pacific
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
5. Forecasts and Trends
- Forecast Assumptions
- Total ICS Security Market-Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Trends in ICS Security Adoption
6. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Transformation in ICS Security Industry Ecosystem-2016
- Growth Opportunity 1-Security for Smart Metering
- Growth Opportunity 2-Protection of Legacy ICS Systems
- Growth Opportunity 3-Security for IIoT Platform Providers
- Growth Opportunity 4-ICS Security Training and Certification
- Growth Opportunity 5-Expanding the Channel Ecosystem
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
7. ANZ ICS Security Market Analysis
8. ASEAN ICS Security Market Analysis
9. Greater China ICS Security Market Analysis
10. India ICS Security Market Analysis
11. Japan ICS Security Market Analysis
12. South Korea ICS Security Market Analysis
13. ICS Security Vendor Analysis
- About ICS Security Vendor Profiling
- Belden (Tofino/Hirschmann)
- Wurldtech by GE
- Sasa Software
- Updates of ICS Security Solutions by ICT Security Vendors
14. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3p9ckv/asiapacific
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-pacific-industrial-control-systems-security-market-growth-at-cagr-of-472-2017-2020---research-and-markets-300444928.html