DUBLIN, Oct. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Asia-Pacific Video Streaming Software Market By Component, By Streaming Type, By Deployment Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Asia-Pacific video streaming software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 26% by 2023, on account of rising user base of smart devices, internet, etc., along with enhancement of telecom infrastructure with declining data prices as well as launch of 2G/3G/4G services across Asia-Pacific.
Moreover, increasing number of online banking transactions on account of growing e-commerce and m-commerce sector, and rising inclination of consumers towards internet surfing on handheld devices for watching videos is further expected to boost Asia-Pacific video streaming software market in the coming five years.
Asia-Pacific Video Streaming Software Market, 2023 discusses the following aspects of video streaming software market in APAC:
- Video Streaming Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Component (Solutions & Services), By Streaming Type (Video On-demand Streaming & Live Streaming), By Deployment Type (On-Premise & Cloud), By End User, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of video streaming software in APAC
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, video streaming software distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Some of the major players operating in Asia-Pacific video streaming software market include
- Brightcove, Inc.
- Ooyala, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Kaltura, Inc.
- Haivision Systems, Inc.
- Panopto, Inc.
- Vbrick, Inc.
- Muvi LLC
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Video Streaming Software Market Overview
5. Asia-Pacific Video Streaming Software Market Landscape
6. Asia-Pacific Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
7. China Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
8. Japan Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
9. South Korea Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
10. India Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
11. Australia Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v63mkl/asiapacific?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-pacific-video-streaming-software-market-competition-forecast--opportunities-2023---market-is-expected-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-26-300729591.html