TV fans aren’t the only ones who have burning questions. In our series Ask the Fans, Yahoo TV flips the script and finds out which questions producers have always wanted to ask their viewers.
Next up is Michael Hirst, showrunner of History’s Vikings, which begins its fifth season on Nov. 29. Read his eight questions, then either reply in the comments section below, or email your thoughts to AskTheFans@yahoo.com by Nov. 16. We’ll report the most popular and insightful answers back to Hirst, then post his response on Nov. 28.
Michael Hirst asks the fans:
1. What did you think of Ragnar’s death last season?
2. Who is your favorite character on Vikings?
3. If you could fight alongside one Viking, who would it be?
4. If you could bring back any character from Valhalla, who would it be?
5. If the Seer gave insight on how your future was going to be shaped, would you want to know?
6. Which son do you think is the rightful heir to Ragnar’s throne?
7. Do you want Lagertha to find love again after Ragnar?
8. Snake pit or blood eagle?
Read more from Yahoo Entertainment: