TV fans aren’t the only ones who have burning questions. In our series Ask the Fans, Yahoo Entertainment flips the script and finds out what questions showrunners have always wanted to pose to their viewers.
Next up, Scott Gimple, the executive producer of The Walking Dead, who was recently promoted to the position of chief content officer for the Walking Dead television universe. Read his six questions below, then answer as many as you like by replying in the comments section or emailing your thoughts to AsktheFans@yahoo.com by Monday, Feb. 19. We’ll report the most popular and insightful answers back to Gimple, then post his responses on Friday, Feb. 23.
Scott Gimple asks the fans:
1. Do you think the show portrays people as basically good or bad?
2. If the show has ever given you walker nightmares, what were they like?
3. What character do you identify with most?
4. What was the most emotional moment of the show for you?
5. What character have you changed your opinion about most and why?
6. Do you find yourself imagining things about the show — where it’s going, how things could’ve turned out differently, what you would do in the situations the characters find themselves in?
Season 8B of the The Walking Dead premieres Feb. 25 at 9 p.m. on AMC.
Read more from Yahoo Entertainment:
- 10 years later, ‘Friday Night Lights’ star Jesse Plemons remains ‘conflicted’ on Landry’s murderous moment
- Natalie Portman explains why she wore that Judge Aquilina shirt on ‘SNL’
- Here’s how ‘Black Panther’ fits into the Marvel Cinematic Universe (no spoilers)