BANGALORE, India , June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Astaxanthin Market is Segmented by Type (2% Astaxanthin Powder, 3% Astaxanthin Powder, 5% Astaxanthin Powder, 10% Astaxanthin Powder, 20% Astaxanthin Powder, 5% Astaxanthin Oleoresin, 10% Astaxanthin Oleoresin, Synthetic Astaxanthin), by Application (Nutraceuticals, Feed, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2028. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Vitamins & Supplements Category.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Astaxanthin market size is estimated to be worth USD 121.2 Million in 2021 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 200.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
Major factors driving the growth of the Astaxanthin market are:
The growing use of astaxanthin in a variety of applications such as feed, nutraceuticals, cosmetics, and food and beverages is likely to propel the astaxanthin market forward.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-31B428/Global_Astaxanthin
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF ASTAXANTHIN MARKET:
The Astaxanthin market is predicted to develop due to the increased use of astaxanthin in feed. Astaxanthin is currently the most significant and most expensive pigment used in aquaculture for the coloration of salmon, trout, and shrimp meat (these species do not synthesize astaxanthin de novo), which has an impact on consumer tastes all over the world. Astaxanthin is an essential component of aquarium fish and large ornamental fish feed. The pigment has been demonstrated to have a good effect on the color of egg yolks, as well as the skin and meat tissue of broiler chicken carcasses, according to a scientific study.
Astaxanthin is employed in nutraceuticals because of its high antioxidant capabilities and other health advantages. Astaxanthin is most typically used as an antioxidant, and it may help to reduce the risk of chronic diseases like cancer and cardiovascular disease. Carpal tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, muscle strength and endurance, elevated cholesterol (LDL oxidation), musculoskeletal traumas, and male infertility may all benefit from astaxanthin. This in turn is expected to drive the growth of the astaxanthin market.
The rising use of astaxanthin in cosmetics is expected to drive the growth of the astaxanthin market. Aside from the natural aging process, human skin is continually exposed to environmental assaults that dehydrate it, cause premature wrinkles, and make it more vulnerable to age spots. Environmental elements such as sunshine, ozone, and other pollutants weaken the skin and make it appear older than it is. A closer examination of the mechanism of action reveals that those variables induce high quantities of reactive oxygen species (ROS) to accumulate in the skin, causing cellular damage. One method is to use a topical therapy to reduce the presence of ROS. Natural astaxanthin from Haematococcus microalgae is a potent carotenoid that penetrates the skin and protects each dermal layer from ROS-related damage, according to research.
Furthermore, astaxanthin expanding use in the food and beverage industry is likely to boost the market's growth. Algae astaxanthin is a popular ingredient and strengthening agent in the food and beverage industry because it gives products a natural brilliant red color. Astaxanthin's nutritional value makes it an excellent choice for usage in the food business.
Browse The Table Of Contents And List Of Figures At: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-31B428/global-astaxanthin
ASTAXANTHIN MARKET SHARE
The primary region for the Astaxanthin market is Asia-Pacific, which accounts for roughly 40% of the market share. Consumers' growing taste for nutritious foods, as well as the high demand for meat and seafood, are driving the expansion of astaxanthin in animal feed applications in the region. Because of the low cost and high demand in the Asia Pacific, manufacturers and suppliers of astaxanthin have a lot of chances.
Based on type, synthetic astaxanthin is expected to be the most lucrative segment with a market share of 36% of all astaxanthin. Synthetic astaxanthin is widely utilized in aquaculture today, and the majority of the molecules are derived from petroleum.
Based on application, Feed is expected to be the most lucrative segment with a market share of about 45%.
Yunnan Alphy Biotech
Jingzhou Natural Astaxanthin
JX Nippon Oil & Energy
The major players in the global astaxanthin market include DSM, BASF, Zhejiang NHU, etc. The top 5 players occupy about 65% of the global market.
Inquire for Chapter Cost: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/QYRE-Auto-31B428/Global_Astaxanthin
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-31B428&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The global Nutraceuticals market size is projected to reach USD 485120 Million by 2028, from USD 303020 Million in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2022-2028.
- The global Probiotics market size is estimated to be worth US$ 1682.1 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of US$ 2306.2 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.4% during the review period.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Vitamin E market size is estimated to be worth USD 669.7 Million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 882.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.7% during the review period.
- The global Specialty Enzymes market size is estimated to be worth US$ 806.3 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of US$ 1244.3 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.5%
- The global Algae products market was valued at USD 2,276.0 Million in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 4286.8 Million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 4.88% from 2022 to 2031.
- In 2020, the global Gummy Vitamin market size was USD 1700 Million and it is expected to reach USD 2300 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.5% during 2021-2027.
- The global Nutraceutical Ingredients market size is projected to reach USD 174 Million by 2027, from USD 128.5 Million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.0% during 2021-2027.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Kaolin market size is estimated to be worth US$ 6383 million in 2021 and is forecast to a readjusted size of US$ 8427 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
- The global Dietary Supplements market size is projected to reach USD 121110 Million by 2027, from USD 89810 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2021-2027.
- The global Vitamin Supplements market size is projected to reach USD 28600 Million by 2027, from USD 22140 Million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.7% during 2021-2027.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Herbal Supplements market size is estimated to be worth USD 7637.5 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 9280.1 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.3% during the review period.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Bentonite market size is estimated to be worth US$ 1422.7 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of US$ 1640.3 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 2.4% during the review period.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Canthaxanthin market size is estimated to be worth USD 68050 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 75740 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 1.8% during the review period.
- The global Carotenoids market size is projected to reach USD 1209.2 Million by 2027, from USD 1145.9 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 0.9% during 2021-2027.
Click here to see related reports on Astaxanthin Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports