PEMBROKE, Bermuda--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Athene Holding Ltd. (ATH), a leading provider of retirement savings products, today announced it will release financial results for the first quarter 2017 after the market close on Wednesday, May 10, 2017. The news release and first quarter Financial Supplement will be available on the ir.athene.com website.
A conference call and live webcast will be held on Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss the financial results. Additionally, the company will post an earnings presentation deck on the ir.athene.com website prior to market open on May 11, 2017 that will be discussed during the call.
Conference Call Details
- Live conference call: Toll-free at 1-888-317-6003 (domestic) or 1-412-317-6061 (international)
- Participant Entry Number: 2435204
- Conference call replay available through May 25, 2017 at 1-877-344-7529 (domestic) or 1-412-317-0088 (international)
- Replay access code: 10103915
- Live and archived webcast available at ir.athene.com
About Athene Holding Ltd.
Athene, through its subsidiaries, is a leading retirement services company that issues, reinsures and acquires retirement savings products designed for the increasing number of individuals and institutions seeking to fund retirement needs. The products offered by Athene include:
- Retail fixed and fixed indexed annuity products;
- Reinsurance arrangements with third-party annuity providers; and
- Institutional products, such as funding agreements.
Athene Holding Ltd. is a New York Stock Exchange listed company (ATH). Athene's principal subsidiaries include Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company, a Delaware-domiciled insurance company, Athene Annuity and Life Company, an Iowa-domiciled insurance company, Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company of New York and Athene Life Insurance Company of New York, New York-domiciled insurance companies, Athene Life Re Ltd., a Bermuda-domiciled reinsurer and Athene Lebensversicherung AG, a German-based life insurance company.
Further information about our companies can be found at www.athene.com.