Amidst Low volatility, the solution is to drop to lower TFs and trade the trend. On AUD/USD currency pair we can see a potential for a countertrade in 4h timeframe.
0.6760 might form a move which will produce a retracement towards 0.6800 and 0.6832. At this point we can see a super-dot formed (blue circle with a green dot) and retracement is underway. Above 0.6780 we should see a continuation and only a drop below 0.6743 could endanger a potential move up. Have in mind that the pair is extremely slow – 22 pips of ATR, so it could take some time for a move to develop.
The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.MTF template.
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- AUD/USD Aiming for a Correctional Move
- Liquidity & Volume Diminish – What Next?
- USD/JPY Fundamental Daily Forecast – Boosted by Demand for Risk, Jump in Treasury Yields
- The UK General Election – Odds, Polls, and Predictions Update
- Asian Shares Rally as China’s Manufacturing Activity Expansion Offsets Worries Over Trade Deal
- AUD/USD Forex Technical Analysis – Rangebound Between .6801 to .6754 Ahead of RBA Decision