DETROIT, MI--(Marketwire - Feb 14, 2013) -
Visit Automotive Industries (http://www.ai-online.com) to subscribe
Contents - Volume 191 Issue 4
1. Predicting the unpredictable
2. 80% CO2 reduction targeted by joint Audi-Joule program
3. Auto Shanghai to showcase "turning of a new page" in automotive history
4. Building an auto industry hub through value creation
5. Meeting the increasingly complex challenge of real-time data capture
6. US government adds US$120 million spark to EV research
7. Plastic optical fiber meets demand for bandwidth, lower costs
8. Mercedes-Benz - capturing the history of the auto industry
9. Infotainment and Driver Assistance Networks Require Seamless Integration
10. XIRAN® compounds for eco-friendly and system cost efficient part production
11. TTTech brings networking scalability and flexibility to automotive customers
12. CBI - Promoting exports from developing countries
13. Will advanced bio-fuels outperform oil from fracking?
14. The new Aktas "spring collection" offers color customization
15. Opensource technologies merge communication and transportation
Digital Version http://read.timesprintingdigital.com/i/103945
About Automotive Industries
Automotive Industries (AI) is the world's oldest continually published trade publication covering the automaking business. It was founded in November 1895 as "The Horseless Age," the first magazine created to cover the world's transition from horse-drawn conveyances to those powered by the new internal combustion engine. The magazine changed its name to "The Automobile" in July 1909, an era when gasoline, steam and electricity all vied for preeminence in motive power.
The magazine's present name was established in November 1917. The title was briefly amended to "Automotive and Aviation Industries" during the World War II years, as the magazine expanded its coverage of technologies and production methods to include the aircraft industry, in which many automakers participated.
Automotive Industries is devoted to providing a global coverage on all aspects of the automobile marketplace, with an emphasis on the people, products and processes that shape the industry. Automotive Industries provides more than 18,000 manufacturers and suppliers with in-depth news, information, insight and analysis on the global events that affect the auto industry.
Automotive Industries magazine will give you our proven publicity package, which will bring your cutting edge innovations to the attention of Automotive Industries global audience
Automotive Industries 18,000 printed copies plus AI's online readership 212,422 visits in January, 2013 / 3,611,214 pages, many are the who's who of automotive decision-making, including major carmakers, system suppliers, 1st tier and major 2nd tier award winning supplier companies.
Automotive Industries magazine surpasses all other automotive based media in targeting the industries professional readership, many of whom are the top decision makers within the $1 trillion global automotive industry.
Call our account executives at Automotive Industries magazine for further details on 1 313 262 5702 or email John Larkin, Publisher email@example.com