The "Automotive Nonwovens, 3rd Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Automotive Nonwovens: At The Forefront of New Mobility" provides the latest analysis of the fast-altering automotive nonwovens industry. Featuring an overview of the automotive market and the wide-ranging use of nonwoven materials in vehicles, this report examines in detail the current global structure of this industry, with profiles of more than 50 of the most influential Tier 1 and Tier 2 players that use nonwovens in automotive applications, and explains where the growth will be in the next 25 years, and why.
This in-depth report with around 250 pages and 90 tables:
- examines the global automotive industry
- defines automotive fabrics and textiles
- identifies key areas of application
- contains profiles of more than 50 key users and producers of automotive nonwovens
Nonwovens are expanding rapidly in the automotive sector as consumers demand greater comfort and safety, and automakers and their component suppliers seek to decrease costs by reducing the weight of vehicles as well as lowering fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions.
The development of electric cars and the fast-rising push towards autonomous/self-driving vehicles promises further opportunities.
Although woven and knitted fabrics continue to dominate the total amount of textiles used within the automotive sector, nonwovens are becoming increasingly attractive to designers owing to their low weight and lower cost besides other advantages, such as sound insulation.
For example, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, which makes automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels and interior electronics, is incorporating more nonwovens into its automotive components owing to their high-speed production, low cost, easy-to-mould nature and ability to make composite materials.
More than 40 applications of nonwovens in vehicles have already been identified, from trunk liners and carpets to air and fuel filters, and more new end-uses are being developed continually.
This new report will help you to identify:
- the current structure of the market for automotive textiles
- the rapid consolidation that has occurred over the past few years
- key trends in the global automotive industry
- principal drivers for automotive interiors
- current and future production methods for automotive nonwovens
- challenges and threats to the increased use of automotive nonwovens
- future trends in automotive nonwovens
Key Topics Covered:
2. Car and light vehicle production by region
3. Insulation, NVH materials and exterior textile parts
4. Textiles in automotive filtration
- Parker Hannifin
5. Carpet, interior trim and headliners
- Adler Pelzer
- Asahi Kasei
- Grupo Antolin
- International Automotive Components
- Toray Industries
- Toyota Boshoku
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
6. Key Tier 2 suppliers
- ELG Carbon Fibre
- Fibertex Nonwovens
- Filtration Group
- Grupo Copo
- Hollingsworth & Vose
- John Cotton
- Johns Manville
- KAP Automotive Components
- Kasai Kogyo
- Kolon Glotech
- Supreme Treon
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ns6ot
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900