Dublin, Feb. 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "The Automotive Sensors Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Most technologies used in the automotive solutions market are well established and some are near the maturity phase of their life cycle. Newer solutions include lidar, laser NIR, FIR, and radar, and these are in the growth stage. They are gradually penetrating into applications based on the advantages they offer.
Speed, position, and pressure sensors are near market maturity, and life cycle maturity is distinguished by high demand and higher price competition as consumption nears commodity status. Most sensors are likely to maintain stage status quo throughout the forecast period of 2020 to 2024.
The current study of the total automotive sensors market is based on the analysis of 7 core sensor technologies:
- Pressure sensors, including MEMS, strain gauge, and ceramic pressure sensors
- Position sensors, including multi-axis, angular, and linear sensors
- Temperature sensors, including thermocouple, thermistor, MEMS, resistance temperature detector, IC temperature, and infrared temperature sensors
- Motion sensors, including ultrasonic, microwave, IR, tomographic, and dual technology sensors
- Speed sensors, including active, active hall effect, active magneto resistive, and passive sensors
- Lidar sensors, including MEMS, non-MEMS, solid-state (optical phased array), and flash lidar sensors
- Radar based on the 24 GHz or 77 -79GHz frequency band
Of the more than 100 companies in this space, 20 have been identified with commendable performance under the 7 core sensor technologies analyzed by capitalizing on the positive trends impacting the market. They can be broadly categorized into 3 groups:
- All companies scoring very high on both growth and innovation are well-known industry leaders that have a history of being at the forefront of innovation.
- Companies scoring high on innovation but delivering lower growth appear in the bottom right of the Radar. They are on the brink of witnessing higher growth due to a significant focus on innovation. These include known leaders as well as relative newcomers.
- The third group of companies include those implementing some level of innovation that results in growth, but not to the level seen in the other groups.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Overview
2. The Report Radar - Automotive Sensors Industry
- The Radar
- Radar - Description of Companies Plotted
3. C2A - Market Participant Profiles
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- Melexis NV
- Analog Devices Inc
- Allegro MicroSystems, LLC
- On Semiconductor Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Continental AG
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- TE Connectivity Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- STMicrolectronics NV
- TDK-Micronas GmbH
- Bourns, Inc.
- Velodyne Lidar Inc.
- Quanergy Systems Inc
- Ouster Inc
- Metawave Corporation
4. The Last Word
- The Last Word - Key Takeaways
5. About the Report Radar
- 2 Major Indices, 10 Analytical Ingredients, 1 Platform
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/79oyg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900