There’s a blizzard hitting the northeast right now (supposedly), but in the event you get trapped beneath a mountain of snow, don’t expect Truckee the avalanche rescue dog to come and save you. Partly because the 5-year-old Lab lives in Lake Tahoe, but mostly because of a new viral video showing Truckee using his body as a sled to glide down the mountain on his back. Dogs just want to have fun, as the song goes.
Truckee is this week’s second very good dog. Monday’s involved a Jack Russell terrier named Olly going adorably rogue during an agility competition at the Crufts dog show.
- A Blizzard Is Coming to New York, So Naturally the Craigslist Dick Pics Are Coming, Too
- A Brief History of ‘Cash Me Outside, Howbow Dah?’
- These Tweets Roasting Student Athletes are [Insert 100 Emoji]
- Sean Spicer Probably Should Have Anticipated This Apple Store Visit Going Badly
- Marissa Mayer Leaps Off Glass Cliff With $23 Million Golden Parachute