NEW YORK, Aug. 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aviation Week’s MRO Europe (#MROE), the largest gathering of the aviation maintenance community in Europe, will be held at the ExCeL London, October 15-17 and planning numerous networking opportunities to engage attendees and showcase to the sold-out exhibition floor.
Focused on commercial aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), the industry’s largest event in Europe features speakers from airlines, OEMs, regulators, suppliers, lessors, and service providers. Sponsors include CFM, Chromalloy, Collins Aerospace, HEICO, Pratt & Whitney, Satair Group, and StandardAero at the Platinum Level.
Attendance at MRO Europe is expected to surpass the 8,000 registered mark, with more than 600 delegates representing airlines. Approximately two-third of attendees serve at the vice president, director or manager level with more than half representing a “buy/approve” influence.
The conference agenda will feature presentations by industry experts and top airline executives from Delta Air Lines, easyJet, Etihad Airways, Air France Industries KLM, Lufthansa Group, and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. Highlights include:
- Airline Keynote: Brendan McConnellogue, Director Engineering and Maintenance, easyJet
- Inspection Innovation & Structural Health Monitoring with David Piotrowski, Senior Principal Engineer, Delta Air Lines; Rich Poutier, Executive Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Business Development, Structural Monitoring Systems; and Holger Speckmann, CEO , TESTIA GmbH.
- Impact of Retirements with Bill Correll, President and CEO, CFM Materials; Frederic Dupont, VP Technical Sales & Customer Service, Etihad Airways Engineering; Alexey Ivanov, Sales Director Russia & CIS, Magnetic MRO; and Carrie Kendrick, VP Aftermarket Services, Honeywell.
- Getting Smarter with Digital Aircraft with Greg Hoggett, Technical Director, AJW; and Frank Stevens, VP Global MRO Centers, Embraer
- State of the MRO with Jean-Luc Fattelay, VP Components Customer Business, AFI KLM E&M; and Vincent Metz, Head of Strategy, Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance
- New Technology & Innovation, Alin Kalam, Strategic BI and Analytics Lead, Lufthansa Group; and Pärtel-Peeter Kruuv, Interior Project Manager, Magnetic MRO
- Timely Technologies with Shane Ballman, Founder and CEO, SynapseMX; Will Hasting, Solutions Architect, Velo3d; Wanda Manoth-Niemoller, Commercial Development Manager, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines; and Hadi Mohamed Shakir, Chief Technology Officer, GI Aerospace
The exhibition hall introduces the Hangar Equipment Pavilion, where attendees can find suppliers such as engine stands, ground support equipment, airframe and engine tooling, docking and access platforms, test equipment, safety equipment and much more.
Following the success of the first EASA Part 21 Pavilion in 2018, MRO Europe will host the expanded EASA Services Pavilion where MROs, airlines and lessors requiring Part 21 (Design and Manufacturing), Part 147 (Training) and Part M (CAMO) services can meet companies that hold these approvals.
MRO Europe features hosted sessions, product briefings and complimentary content in Go Live Theatre located on the show floor. This content is open to all delegates.
“MRO Europe offers attendees and exhibitors unparalleled access to buyers including airlines and lessors, as well as industry knowledge and information,” said Lydia Janow, Managing Director/Events & Tradeshows, Aviation Week Network. “We are looking forward to returning to London and attracting record attendees.”
Exhibition Hall hours are:
- Wednesday, October 16 from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Registration hours are:
- Tuesday, October 15, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 16 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 17 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
ABOUT AVIATION WEEK NETWORK
Aviation Week Network is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace, and defense industries, serving 1.7 million professionals around the world. Industry professionals rely on Aviation Week Network to help them understand the market, make decisions, predict trends, and connect with people and business opportunities. Customers include the world's leading aerospace manufacturers and suppliers, airlines, airports, business aviation operators, militaries, governments and other organizations that serve this worldwide marketplace. Aviation Week Network’s portfolio delivers award-winning journalism, data, intelligence and analytical resources, world-class tradeshows and conferences, and results-driven marketing services and advertising. Our principle is helping our customers succeed.
Aviation Week Network is part of Informa Markets, a division of Informa PLC.
ABOUT INFORMA MARKETS
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.
Elizabeth Kelley Grace