- By insider
CEO of Avita Therapeutics Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Michael S Perry (insider trades) sold 27,128 shares of RCEL on 09/11/2020 at an average price of $26.08 a share. The total sale was $707,498.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with RCEL. Click here to check it out.
- RCEL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RCEL
- Peter Lynch Chart of RCEL
Avita Medical Ltd is a medical device company that provides a unique approach to skin regeneration. The company offers products, for the treatment of a wide range of wounds, scars and skin defects. Avita Therapeutics Inc has a market cap of $562.690 million; its shares were traded at around $26.21 with and P/S ratio of 60.53. Avita Therapeutics Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 3.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Avita Therapeutics Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Michael S Perry sold 27,128 shares of RCEL stock on 09/11/2020 at the average price of $26.08. The price of the stock has increased by 0.5% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RCEL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.