CEO of Axogen Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Karen L. Zaderej (insider trades) bought 75,000 shares of AXGN on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $13.5 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $1 million.
AxoGen Inc is a medical technology company dedicated to peripheral nerve repair. It provide products and education to improve surgical treatment algorithms for peripheral nerve injuries. Axogen Inc has a market cap of $525.232 million; its shares were traded at around $13.38 with and P/S ratio of 5.41. Axogen Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.30% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Axogen Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Karen L. Zaderej bought 75,000 shares of AXGN stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $13.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.89% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AXGN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with AXGN. Click here to check it out.
- AXGN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AXGN
- Peter Lynch Chart of AXGN