TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - Oct 21, 2015) - Axxess Pharma Inc. (
Up-listing to the OTCQB will allow basic investors, stock brokers, wealth managers and Portfolio Managers to have improved tradability of the stock (ticker symbol: AXXE).This is one more step in Axxess Pharma providing added transparency to all investors and investment agencies. Investors are now be able to view Axxess Pharma's latest audited financials on a quarterly basis.
The completion of their audits comes at a time when the company continues to heavily market and expand their all-natural Tapout line on a global basis. Currently, supermarkets are preparing to sell Axxess Pharma's all-natural Tapout products in chain stores nationwide. These products include their new chocolate and peanut butter protein bars, pre-work out protein powders and new organic proteins.
Below are additional accomplishments by Axxess Pharma.
- Axxess Pharma presents full line of Tapout products at the globally recognized Mr. Olympia Fitness and Performance Expo. Over 55,000 health and fitness enthusiasts attended, including specialty and chain store buyers.
- Axxess Pharma Receives Purchase Order from Large Online Retailer- LuckyVitamin Corporation. Family owned retailer has over 1 million loyal customers.
- Axxess Pharma Announces Amazon.com Re-Orders Tapout line of products- Amazon.com is well-known as the World's largest on-line retailer and has frequently sold-out Axxess Pharma's Tapout product.
- Axxess Pharma's All-Natural Tapout Products Now Available in Large North American Fitness Chain- Axxess Pharma anticipates sales will remain strong and lead to the North American roll-out into all of the chains 300 plus fitness centers across North America.
- Research Firm- Murphy Analytics Re-Initiates Coverage on Axxess Pharma, Inc. with "Positive Outlook"- Axxess Pharma Projects $2.5 Million in Year over Year Sales from May 2015 to May 2016
- Axxess Pharma Signs Agreement to Expand Full Tapout Line Into Over 60 High Profile Shopping Centers Across Canada by Early Summer- Agreement Secured With "Nutrition House", Canada's Leading Health Product Franchise
- Axxess Pharma Signs Major Manufacturing, Marketing and Distribution Agreement with Chinese Manufacturer- Management Projects Agreement to Generate Additional $525,000 USD in First Year Sales Starting in Third Quarter 2015.
"This is another major accomplishment for our rapidly growing company," said Dr. Daniel Bagi, President of Axxess Pharma Inc. "Our fully reporting status through PCAOB, will allow investors to experience financial transparency of our company and help generate further liquidity in our stock. Our financial audits are now available for viewing on investments websites as well as our website: http://www.axxesspharmainc.com," Dr. Daniel Bagi concluded.
About The PCAOB: The PCAOB is a nonprofit corporation established by Congress to oversee the audits of public companies in order to protect the interests of investors and further the public interest in the preparation of informative, accurate and independent audit reports. The PCAOB also oversees the audits of broker-dealers, including compliance reports filed pursuant to federal securities laws, to promote investor protection.
About Axxess Pharma Inc.: Axxess Pharma Inc. is a Nevada Corporation operating through its wholly owned Canadian Subsidiary: Axxess Pharma Canada Inc., headquartered in Toronto. Axxess is a specialty Health Care Products Company dedicated to improving health and quality of life by offering select medicines, nutritional supplements and over the counter remedies all across the Americas. Axxess's goal is to bring additional products to the market and provide new, innovative options for better health spanning areas such as high cholesterol, blood pressure, acute pain -- to optimal health management through improved nutritional supplements. To learn more about our new products TapouT Extreme Muscle Growth and TapouT Muscle Recovery, please visit: http://www.tapoutmusclerecovery.com.
For more information, please visit www.axxesspharmainc.com, or contact Investor Relations at (973) 351-3868.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements about the Company's future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby.
The above information contains information relating to the Company that is based on the beliefs of the Company and/or its management, as well as assumptions made by any information currently available to the Company or its management. When used in this document, the words "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plans," "projects," and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current view of the Company regarding future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including the risks and uncertainties noted. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed considered in light of the accompanying meaningful cautionary statements herein. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks, estimated, expected, intended or projected. In each instance, forward-looking information should be and uncertainties.