TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - Jul 6, 2015) - Axxess Pharma Inc. (
The hiring of Mr. Gelmon comes at a time when Axxess Pharma is preparing for strong global sales in the second half of 2015. Sales will be partially fueled by the recent developments listed below:
1) Signing of a major manufacturing, marketing and distribution agreement with Chinese manufacturer. Axxess Pharma projects minimum sales of $525,000 USD in the first year and $4,308,000 USD in the initial 5 year term of the license. Sales are projected to start in third quarter of 2015.
2) Contract with Canada's leading health product franchise "Nutrition House" to sell the full line of Tapout products in over 60 high profile shopping centers across Canada by early summer.
3) Axxess Pharma currently in final preparations with large supermarket chain to have Tapout products on shelves of supermarkets- nationwide.
4) Major Canadian distributor signs contract to sell Muscle Spray and Tapout Pain relief Towelettes to over 2,000 independent pharmacies across Canada. This represents approximately ten percent of all Canadian pharmacies.
5) Management submitting financial audits to FINRA within 3 weeks for immediate up-listing to OTCQB.
Mr. Gelmon stated: "This is an exciting time for Axxess Pharma. They are on the verge of generating millions in annual sales due to their domestic and international agreements, expanded all-natural Tapout product lines and near-term up-listing to the more liquid OTCQB stock exchange." Mr. Gelmon further stated: "I am very familiar with the challenges they will face ahead and will assist them in growing into a multi-million dollar, global company."
Dr. Bagi, President of Axxess Pharma, stated: "Mr. Gelmon is an excellent addition to our company. He has strong legal, sales and public company experience. He has also founded and managed a company that went from zero sales to $300 million in sales." Dr. Bagi further stated: "Mr. Gelmon will be working closely with our management in the areas of business development, sales, SEC compliance, accounting and hiring."
About Axxess Pharma Inc.:
Axxess Pharma Inc. is a Nevada Corporation operating through its wholly-owned Canadian Subsidiary: Axxess Pharma Canada Inc., headquartered in Toronto. Axxess is a specialty Health Care Products Company dedicated to improving health and quality of life by offering select medicines, nutritional supplements and over the counter remedies all across the Americas. Axxess's goal is to bring additional products to the market and provide new, innovative options for better health spanning areas such as high cholesterol, blood pressure, acute pain, -- to optimal health management through improved nutritional supplements.
For more information, please visit https://tapoutmusclerecovery.com, or contact Investor Relations at (973) 351-3868.
To view all Axxess Pharma social media sites, please click any of the following links:
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements about the Company's future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby.
The above information contains information relating to the Company that is based on the beliefs of the Company and/or its management, as well as assumptions made by any information currently available to the Company or its management. When used in this document, the words "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plans," "projects," and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current view of the Company regarding future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including the risks and uncertainties noted. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed considered in light of the accompanying meaningful cautionary statements herein. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks, estimated, expected, intended or projected. In each instance, forward-looking information should be and uncertainties.