CFO of Bandwidth Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jeffrey A. Hoffman (insider trades) sold 10,000 shares of BAND on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $85.04 a share. The total sale was $850,400.
Bandwidth Inc provides a cloud-based communications platform for enterprises in the United States. It offers solutions including software application programming interfaces for voice and text functionality. Bandwidth Inc has a market cap of $1.82 billion; its shares were traded at around $79.25 with a P/E ratio of 123.78 and P/S ratio of 8.27.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Jeffrey A. Hoffman sold 10,000 shares of BAND stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $85.04. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.81% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BAND, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with MYGN. Click here to check it out.
- BAND 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of BAND
- Peter Lynch Chart of BAND