Rome, L6, based Investment company Bank of Italy (Current Portfolio) buys Qiagen NV, sells Ferrari NV during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bank of Italy. As of 2019Q2, Bank of Italy owns 7 stocks with a total value of $1.9 billion. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: CNHI, QGEN,
- Reduced Positions: IVV, RACE, FCAU,
For the details of Bank of Italy's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/bank+of+italy/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Bank of Italy
- iShares Core S&P 500 (IVV) - 3,324,000 shares, 52.40% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 13.86%
- Vanguard S&P 500 (VOO) - 1,769,000 shares, 25.47% of the total portfolio.
- Linde PLC (LIN) - 674,423 shares, 7.25% of the total portfolio.
- CNH Industrial NV (CNHI) - 9,049,841 shares, 4.97% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 19.52%
- Ferrari NV (RACE) - 543,188 shares, 4.72% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 29.75%
Added: Qiagen NV (QGEN)
Bank of Italy added to a holding in Qiagen NV by 219.75%. The purchase prices were between $35.73 and $41.39, with an estimated average price of $39.04. The stock is now traded at around $37.73. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.65%. The holding were 431,662 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of Bank of Italy. Also check out:
1. Bank of Italy's Undervalued Stocks
2. Bank of Italy's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Bank of Italy's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Bank of Italy keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with ETR. Click here to check it out.
- QGEN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of QGEN
- Peter Lynch Chart of QGEN