- (0:30) - What Is Fintech?
- (2:10) - Current Performance For 2019
- (4:20) - John Blanks Top Stock Picks
There is a relatively new and deep small-cap banking niche to know about – and it is experiencing a solid 2019 stock market rally. It’s the group known as FinTech. Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, is here to elaborate.
1. What exactly is FinTech?
2. Is this an up and coming group to keep an eye on?
3. This emerging industry has a good Zacks Industry Ranking. Why is that?
4. There is a global market impact here, correct? Is this a replay of 2007?
5. How do the year-to-date returns for this group compare with the broad market?
6. There are three stocks in the group you say are worth considering, Encore Capital Group (ECPG), LexinFintech Holdings Ltd ADRs (LX) and Navient Corp (NAVI).
Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank, taking a look at Global Markets. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Navient Corporation (NAVI) : Free Stock Analysis Report
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. Sponsored ADR (LX) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research