Investment company Banyan Captial Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Cigna Corp, sells Amazon.com Inc, Colfax Corp during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Banyan Captial Management, Inc.. As of 2019Q2, Banyan Captial Management, Inc. owns 20 stocks with a total value of $107 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: CI, LSXMK, BRK.B, AAPL, WFC, PH, BBT, CHTR, FTV,
- Reduced Positions: POST, CFX, LBRDK, LBRDA,
- Sold Out: AMZN,
For the details of BANYAN CAPTIAL MANAGEMENT, INC.'s stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/banyan+captial+management%2C+inc./current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of BANYAN CAPTIAL MANAGEMENT, INC.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) - 48,276 shares, 9.66% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 2.91%
- Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) - 22,297 shares, 8.27% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 1.04%
- Markel Corp (MKL) - 8,004 shares, 8.18% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.62%
- Apple Inc (AAPL) - 43,614 shares, 8.10% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 3.36%
- CarMax Inc (KMX) - 95,475 shares, 7.78% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.13%
Added: Cigna Corp (CI)
Banyan Captial Management, Inc. added to a holding in Cigna Corp by 137.14%. The purchase prices were between $145.49 and $169.13, with an estimated average price of $156.48. The stock is now traded at around $169.95. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 4.18%. The holding were 48,848 shares as of .
Sold Out: Amazon.com Inc (AMZN)
Banyan Captial Management, Inc. sold out a holding in Amazon.com Inc. The sale prices were between $1692.69 and $1962.46, with an estimated average price of $1862.37.
Here is the complete portfolio of BANYAN CAPTIAL MANAGEMENT, INC.. Also check out:
1. BANYAN CAPTIAL MANAGEMENT, INC.'s Undervalued Stocks
2. BANYAN CAPTIAL MANAGEMENT, INC.'s Top Growth Companies, and
3. BANYAN CAPTIAL MANAGEMENT, INC.'s High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that BANYAN CAPTIAL MANAGEMENT, INC. keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with CI. Click here to check it out.
- CI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CI
- Peter Lynch Chart of CI