Barclays is out Neutral on U.S. specialty retail, apparel and e-commerce stocks on the basis of an an improving tariff backdrop that's offset by sector-wide inventory build, negative mall traffic and general oversupply.
Analyst Adrienne Yih said she has a positive view of off-price retail and wholesale brands with pricing power that are moving to direct-to-consumer, and a negative view of mall-based retailers that sell commoditized products.
Ratings And Price Targets:
- Nike: Overweight, $111 price target.
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO): Equal-weight, $17 price target.
- Burlington Stores Inc (NYSE: BURL) Overweight, $239 price target.
- Capri Holdings Ltd (NYSE: CPRI) Equal-weight, $37 price target.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (NYSE: DKS) Equal-weight, $45 price target.
- Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL) Equal-weight, $48 price target.
- G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (NASDAQ: GIII) Equal-weight, $27 price target.
- Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE: HBI) Equal-weight, $16 price target.
- Kontoor Brands Inc (NYSE: KTB) Equal-weight, $35 price target.
What The Street Thinks Of Under Armour's Q3 Beat As Accounting Investigation Continues
What Mark Parker's Departure And John Donahoe's Arrival Means For Nike, ServiceNow
Latest Ratings for NKE
|Nov 2019||Initiates Coverage On||Overweight|
|Nov 2019||Initiates Coverage On||Outperform|
View More Analyst Ratings for NKE
View the Latest Analyst Ratings
See more from Benzinga
- What The Street Thinks Of Under Armour's Q3 Beat As Accounting Investigation Continues
- Pop! And Dropped: Funko Plummets On Earnings, But Analysts Stay Bullish
- What Mark Parker's Departure And John Donahoe's Arrival Means For Nike, ServiceNow
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.