- The Beastie Boys are writing a memoir for 2015 that promises to be a "multidimensional experience." The folks behind Jay-Z's memoir/lyric collection "Decoded" say it is a " kaleidoscopic frame of reference, and it asks a reader to keep up."
- "Rocky" the musical is heading to Broadway . “I couldn’t be more proud or more excited about this production and how my original story of Rocky Balboa has been brought to spectacular life onstage,” said Sylvester Stallone, who wrote the screenplay of the 1976 feature that spawned four sequels.
- The Rolling Stones surprised an L.A. audiences with a small show Saturday night to kick off their North American stadium tour.
- The secret Stones show brought out many Hollywood celebs, including Johnny Depp and Amber Heard who were spotted publicly holding hands for the first time .
- Chris Brown 's dad told the press : " I personally really didn’t want him and Rihanna back together. You have to have someone who is spontaneous and whimsical but you also have to have someone who is grounded and logical."
- Miley Cyrus assures us she's still engaged to Liam Hemsworth : " We have a house together and dogs. It just seems right to be wearing this ring and to be committed.” “But,” she adds, ”we keep our relationship low-key and don’t talk about it any more.”
- "Jersey Shore" star Ronnie Ortiz is being treated for kidney stones in a Florida hospital . "He's in a lot of pain and is expected to remain there for several days," but luckily his co-star/girlfriend Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is on her way to his bedside.
More From Business Insider