JERSEY CITY, NJ--(Marketwired - May 2, 2017) - Bel Fuse Inc. (
Dan Bernstein, President and CEO of Bel Fuse Inc., said, "After the recent acquisitions of Power-One and Emerson Connectivity Solutions, Bel recognized the need for a unified website presence for all of its brands, products and businesses. After considerable feedback from our sales representatives, distribution partners and customers, we redesigned the website with a key focus to make it user-friendly. Special attention was given to the Engineering users to assure that the relevant technical documentation was quickly and easily accessible. This is one of many investments Bel is making to simplify engagement with our customers."
In addition to bringing Bel together and modernizing our online presence, Bel's new website features:
- Enhanced Search and Detailed Filters: Enhanced search capabilities include search by Company, Product, Industry and Keyword, as well as Parametric Search, making it easier than ever to find product, service and support information. Detailed filters on the series and product pages facilitate data sorting to simplify finding part numbers and quickly pare down lists to specific details.
- New Resource Center: Bel consolidated multiple engineering and customer-support tools from all Bel's businesses and brands into one location, including rewriting and updating several tools, such as the Competitor Cross Reference.
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly: Bel's new website is built on a scalable CMS, making it easy to deliver compelling, dynamic user experiences, no matter the device, platform or channel.
- Customer Support: Accessing technical and sales support has never been easier! Product pages include a support tab for sending email directly to customer support for the product or brand you are viewing or submit an RFQ (as applicable).
- Improved Product Descriptions, Specs and Features: Product pages have been expanded to include detailed descriptions, specifications and feature lists, to provide visitors with all the technical details, data sheets, drawings, certifications and other related documentation in a single location.
Bel (www.belfuse.com) designs, manufactures and markets a broad array of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits. These products are primarily used in the networking, telecommunications, computing, military and aerospace, transportation and broadcasting industries. Bel's product groups include Magnetic Solutions (integrated connector modules, power transformers, power inductors and discrete components), Power Solutions and Protection (front-end, board-mount and industrial power products, module products and circuit protection) and Connectivity Solutions (expanded beam fiber optic, copper-based, RF and RJ connectors and cable assemblies). The Company operates facilities around the world.
Forward Looking Statements
Except for historical information contained in this press release, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Among the factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements are: the market concerns facing our customers; the continuing viability of sectors that rely on our products; the effects of business and economic conditions; difficulties associated with integrating recently acquired companies; capacity and supply constraints or difficulties; product development, commercializing or technological difficulties; the regulatory and trade environment; risks associated with foreign currencies; uncertainties associated with legal proceedings; the market's acceptance of the Company's new products and competitive responses to those new products; and the risk factors detailed from time to time in the Company's SEC reports. In light of the risks and uncertainties, there can be no assurance that any forward-looking statement will in fact prove to be correct. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward looking statement.