Today's 5 Stock Ideas:
- Best Buy (BBY) - A play on electronic goods delivery/curbside pick up. On Wednesday, Best Buy announced quarter-to-date sales through Mar. 20 were up 4% year over year; sales for the nine-week period ended Apr. 4 were down 5%; sales from Mar. 21 to Apr. 11 were down 30%.
- Plantronics (PLT) - A play on increased sales of enterprise headsets.
- DropCar (DCAR) - A nano-cap, momentum, penny stock play on food delivery.
- ToughBuilt (TBLT) - A play on Amazon storefront sales. The company said Q1 gross sales through Amazon U.S. storefront were $1.2 million, nearly half of the company's Amazon-related sales for eight months in 2019.
- Chembio Diagnostics (CEMI) - A play on coroanvirus testing. First shipments of the company's serological test were released as of Wednesday.
See more from Benzinga
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.