Today's 5 Stock Ideas:
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) - The new corporate entity and ticker for the combined/merged Raytheon, United Technologies.
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) - A contrarian play on the airline industry. With shares down nearly 50% since the end of February, weekend news Warren Buffett sold over 2 million shares in Southwest has the stock down 1% Monday morning.
- Livongo (LVGO) - A telemedicine/behavioral telehealth play related to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Vuzix (VUZI) - Another telehealth play. The company's Blade smart glasses allow doctors and nurses to collect and record data and interact with a digital application in a hands free way.
- XpresSpa (XSPA) - A play on coronavirus testing. The company is converting its airport spa locations into testing locations.
See more from Benzinga
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.