Today's 5 Stock Ideas:
- Grubhub (GRUB) - A play on the space which has been one of the largest beneficiaries to the change in consumers' eating habits amid the coronavirus pandemic. Shares were down 12% on Monday despite news the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales.
- iShares MSCI Mexico ETF (EWW) - A play on a concerning government reaction to the coronavirus outbreak. On Monday, UBS economists called Mexico's policy response to the virus "among the weakest anywhere in the world."
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) - The company Monday reported it had $123 million in cash at the end of 2019. Tupperware said it believes it has enough cash to fund near-term operations.
- Appian (APPN) - A play on "very defensible" subscription revenue stream and exposure to the automation space, according to William Blair analyst Bhavan Suri.
- Wix.com (WIX) - Another play on subscription-based software. The company said Monday 95% of its total sales were from subscriptions and had $900 million in cash on its balance sheet.
See more from Benzinga
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.