Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Wednesday
- Teladoc (TDOC) - Shares of this virtual healthcare services provider were up about 5% Wednesday morning and up about 34% over the last month. As more events and schools are being cancelled, U.S. citizens are beginning to consider the possibility they will need to stay at home at some point over the next month or so.
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) - Shares were up 14% amid news the company submitted an emergency use authorization for its coronavirus test, ePlex.
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) - The stock was down 4% following news the company withdrew its FY20 guidance amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- Meet Group (MEET) - Reported a Q4 beat on earnings and a miss on sales. Shares were up about 1% ahead of the open.
- Aytu BioScience (AYTU) - Tuesday's biggest winner (up 489%) following news of a coronavirus rapid test distribution deal for within the U.S., shares were down about 5% to $1.92 in pre-market action as the company announced an offering. Aytu offered 7.826 million share common stock offering at $1.15/share. On Tuesday, about 184 million shares of Aytu traded; the stock normally trades about 3.3 million shares.
See more from Benzinga
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.