Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Monday
- NanoViricides (NNVC) - Shares were up 30% ahead of the open as a continued increase in the number of coronavirus cases is the main headline impacting Wall Street this morning. Italy now has over 200 confirmed cases in 7 different regions. South Korean officials have reported over 700 cases of coronavirus and Iran has seen 50 deaths from the virus.
- Wells Fargo (WFC) - The stock was down 2% with the downside in the broader stock market. A press release from the company after the close Friday confirmed its $3 billion settlement with the Department of Justice and SEC.
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) - Shares saw profit taking Monday morning; the stock was down 9% ahead of the open. A weekend Barron's article highlighted the stocks recent upside, up nearly 200% in the first 2 months of 2020.
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) - Will report quarterly results on Tuesday before the market opens. Heading into the earnings report, shares of Lumber Liquidators have been up 8 straight sessions and gained more than 40%.
- Cemtrex (CETX) - Monday morning's biggest winner, Cemtrex shares were up more than 30% following news it received $300K of orders for the development of virtual reality applications.
See more from Benzinga
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Mon., Feb. 3, 2020: SYY, PCG, NNVC, UBER, TSLA
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Tues., Jan. 28, 2020: AAPL, BWA, HAPP, APT, SBUX
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Thurs., Jan. 23, 2020: CODX, LUV, INTC, PAYC, EPZM
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.