Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Wednesday
- Bellerophon (BLPH) - Following a nearly 170% rally to close Tuesday's session, Bellerophon shares pulled back about 5% to under the $9 level Wednesday morning. The company announced top-line data from an ancillary acute hemodynamic study of its INOpulse for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension associated with pulmonary fibrosis.
- Groupon (GRPN) - Shares were down 25% following a Q4 miss and news the company will exit the Goods category.
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) - Shares of this low-float play were up 50% in pre-market action. The stock crossed above the $2 level. The Benzinga Pro Newsdesk did not see news to justify the sharp move higher.
- Co-Diagnostics (CODX) - The company announced new vector control orders and continued progress toward regulatory clearance for a coronavirus test. Co-Diagnostics shares have been one of the stocks most sensitive to updates on the coronavirus. Shares were up 6% ahead of the open.
- Genprex (GNPX) - Potentially Tuesday's most talked-about stock, Genprex shares closed up about 14%. The stock continued higher Wednesday morning on no news.
See more from Benzinga
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Tues., Feb. 11, 2020: DISH, HAS, SHOP, CODX, FB
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Tues., Jan. 28, 2020: AAPL, BWA, HAPP, APT, SBUX
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Mon., Jan. 27, 2020: DHI, NIO, JNPR, CODX, WHR
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.