Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Friday
- eBay (EBAY) - Shares were down about 6% ahead of the open following a late-Thursday report an Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) exec said management has decided to end discussions with eBay after discussing the potential deal with its investors.
- Canada Goose (GOOS) - With its Q3 earnings report, the company warned "the coronavirus outbreak is having a material negative impact on performance." Canada Goose said "the health crisis has resulted in a sharp decline in customer traffic and purchasing activity." Shares were down 7%.
- Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) - The stock was down about 3% after it slashed its quarter dividend from $0.12 to $0.01/share. The company cited the Boeing (BA) 737 MAX production issues.
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) - Cruiseline stocks were under pressure Friday morning as several quarantines of ships continued. A Royal Caribbean ship headed to New Jersey had 27 passengers screened with 4 of those taken to a hospital. Royal Caribbean shares were down 1.8% while Carnival (CCL) shares were down 1.4%. Norwegian (NCLH) shares were down 0.6%.
- Xunlei (XNET) - Shares of this Shenzhen, China-based company were up about 12% to near the $4.70 level. The Benzinga Newsdesk did not see company-specific news to justify the move higher.
See more from Benzinga
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Tues., Feb. 4, 2020: GOOGL, DIS, EBAY, F, IBIO
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Wed., Jan. 8, 2020: GDX, BA, CVS, LK, PIXY
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Fri., Dec. 20, 2019: AAPL, BA, IAC, MITO, AKS
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.