Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Monday
- WESCO (WCC) - The company agreed to purchase Anixter (AXE) in a $4.5 billion merger. WESCO will pay Anixter shareholders $100/share.
- lululemon (LULU) - Shares were up nearly 3% ahead of the open following raised Q4 guidance.
- SPDR Select Sector Financials ETF (XLF) - Watch this heavily-traded ETF this week amid Q4 earnings reports out of the US's largest banks. JP Morgan (JPM), Citigroup (C) and Wells Fargo (WFC) will report quarterly results on Tuesday before the market opens. Goldman (GS) and Bank Of America (BAC) will report Wednesday and Morgan Stanley (MS) will report Thursday.
- Atlassian (TEAM) - Morgan Stanley upgraded the stock to Overweight. Shares were up about 2% in pre-market action.
- Biogen (BIIB) - Reached a deal with Pfizer (PFE) to purchase PF-05251749, a novel clinical stage asset with application in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
See more from Benzinga
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Fri., Jan. 10, 2020: LLY, JPM, SRNE, ELAN, TWTR
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Fri., Jan. 3, 2020: TSLA, AAPL, YUMA, AXE, CMG
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Fri., Dec. 27, 2019: NKE, AXE, PT, FLXN, ZLAB
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.