Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Tuesday
- JP Morgan (JPM) - Shares were up 1% following better-than-expected Q4 results. The bank reported quarterly EPS of $2.57 on sales of $28.3 billion. Analysts had been expecting EPS of $2.35 on sales of $27.96 billion. Elsewhere in the big bank sector, Citigroup (C) also reported a beat while Wells Fargo (WFC) reported a miss. Citi shares were up 1%; Wells Fargo shares were down 2%.
- Delta Air (DAL) - Posted strong Q4 results and FY20 guidance: sees full year EPS $6.75-$7.75 vs the analyst consensus estimate of $7.21. Shares were up 3% following the results and guidance.
- Aphria (APHA) - The stock was down 8% ahead of the opening bell following Q2 results and FY20 guidance from the company.
- Chef's Warehouse (CHEF) - Shares were up 2% following FY20 guidance: expects sales of $1.65 billion to $1.7 billion. The company expects a gross profit between $425 million and $435 million.
- GameStop (GME) - Reported holiday 2019 sales were down 27.5% year over year and same-store sales were down about 25%. Shares were down more than 12% to under the $5 level.
See more from Benzinga
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Mon., Jan. 13, 2020: WCC, LULU, XLF, TEAM, BIIB
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Fri., Jan. 10, 2020: LLY, JPM, SRNE, ELAN, TWTR
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.