Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Tuesday
- Alphabet (GOOGL) - Shares were down more than 3% following mixed Q4 results. The company beat on the bottom line but missed on the sales figure.
- Disney (DIS) - Will report quarterly results after the close Tuesday. Expect results to be published around 4:05 p.m. EST.
- eBay (EBAY) - The stock was up about 3% following news of a letter sent to company execs from activist fund Starboard Value. The firm said the company is "deeply undervalued" and called for the review of operational and strategic initiatives.
- Ford (F) - To publish Q4 results after the close Tuesday. Analysts expect EPS of $0.15 on sales of $36.5 billion.
- iBio (IBIO) - Shares of this penny stock rallied more than 65% to around the $0.45 level following news the company announced a joint development partnership with Beijing CC-Pharming for a coronavirus vaccine.
See more from Benzinga
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.