Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Friday
- Tesla (TSLA) - The stock was down 2.6% to under the $800 level following the pricing of the company's 2.65 million share common stock offering at $767/share.
- Roku (ROKU) - Shares were up about 8% following Q4 results and strong Q1 and FY20 sales guidance. An analyst at Rosenblatt reiterated a Buy rating on Roku and raised his price target on the stock from $159 to $190. The price target represented about 27% upside from where the stock was trading Friday morning.
- Cronos Group (CRON) - Stocks in the cannabis space were higher ahead of the open following strong Q3 results from Canopy Growth (CGC). While Canopy Growth shares were up 24% on the results, Cronos shares were up 9.5%, Tilray (TLRY), Aphria (APHA) and Aurora Cannabis (ACB) shares were up about 8%.
- Yelp (YELP) - The stock was down about 9% following a Q4 miss on both earnings and sales. A Barclays analyst downgraded the stock to Underweight.
- AMD (AMD) - Shares traded up about 1.5% in sympathy following better-than-expected Q4 results from NVIDIA (NVDA). NVIDIA shares were up 7% on the news.
See more from Benzinga
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Thurs., Feb. 13, 2020: FXI, TSLA, BABA, NIO, CAT
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Wed., Feb. 5, 2020: TSLA, DIS, SNAP, QCOM, GRUB
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Mon., Feb. 3, 2020: SYY, PCG, NNVC, UBER, TSLA
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.