Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Thursday
- Tesla (TSLA) - Shares were down 4% to under the $500 level following a couple news items overnight. Morgan Stanley's noted auto analyst, Adam Jonas, downgraded shares of Tesla from Equal-Weight to Underweight and raised his price target to $360. Secondly, a report suggested the state of California saw Q4 registrations fall from about 25,000 vehicles in the same quarter last year to about 13,500 vehicles.
- Morgan Stanley (MS) - Reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $1.20/share on sales of $10.857 billion. Analysts had been expecting EPS of $0.99 on sales of $9.78 billion. The stock was up 6% following the strong report.
- Beyond Meat (BYND) - After touching a pre-market low of $103.80 Thursday morning, shares rebounded sharply to flirt with a near-term resistance level near $110. Not seeing fundamental news to justify the upside this morning.
- Reebonz (RBZ) - The company reported a partnership with TWIST to make TWIST's products available on Reebonz's platform. Shares rallied into the close Wednesday and continued higher Thursday morning. The stock was up more than 20% ahead of the open. Reminder Reebonz is a known low-float play, with about 1.8 million shares in the float.
- The Peck Company Holdings (PECK) - Shares of this momentum play from Wednesday continued modestly higher Thursday, up about 3%. After rallying 44% Wednesday on seemingly no news, a source familiar with the company highlighted to Benzinga "a presentation was recently made to a mutual fund" about the company.
See more from Benzinga
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Mon., Jan. 13, 2020: WCC, LULU, XLF, TEAM, BIIB
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Tues., Jan. 7, 2020: TSLA, SQ, LEN, APOP, PIR
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Fri., Jan. 3, 2020: TSLA, AAPL, YUMA, AXE, CMG
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.