Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Friday
- Eli Lilly (LLY) - Shares were quiet Friday morning despite news the company will purchase Dermira (DERM) for $18.75/share in cash. Dermira shares were up about 4% to around the $19.20 level.
- JP Morgan (JPM) - The company will report Q4 earnings on Tuesday of next week. Wells Fargo (WFC) and Citigroup (C) will also report quarterly results on Tuesday ahead of the open.
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) - The stock was up nearly 50% following news it received an unsolicited acquisition offer from private equity at $7/share.The stock last traded around $5.
- Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) - Reported expectations for FY20: said sees adjusted EPS in the $1.09-$1.16 range on sales of $3.05 to $3.11 billion range.
- Twitter (TWTR) - Shares were down about 1% to just under $33 in pre-market action following a new Underperform rating and $27 price target from an analyst at Bernstein.
See more from Benzinga
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Tues., Dec. 17, 2019: BA, AAPL, BLPH, JNJ, LLY
- 'Facebook and Twitter say hundreds of users accidentally gave improper access to personal data through third-party apps' -CNBC
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.