Benzinga Pro's Stocks To Watch For Wednesday
- Goldman Sachs (GS) - Shares were down 1.6% following mixed Q4 results and sparse details about an overhang which had been on investors' mind's, charges related to the 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal. While the company's release related to the quarterly results didn't specifically mention 1MDB, the bank disclosed $1.09 billion in litigation and regulatory proceedings during Q4.
- VanEck Vectors Russia ETF (RSX) - This ETF which tracks Russian stocks was down about a half percent premarket following headlines Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and his cabinet has resigned. Russian President Vladimir Putin will decide the makeup of the new government. Putin has asked Medvedev to advise until a new government is formed.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) - The stock was down 12% following Tuesday-afternoon news an FDA Advisory Committee panel voted unanimously against approval of the company's opioid painkiller, oxycodegol.
- Novavax (NVAX) - The company reported its NanoFlu in older adults was granted FDA Fast Track Designation. The stock was up 10% following the news.
- Aurora Cannabis (ACB) - Shares were up nearly 2% ahead of the opening bell in sympathy with OrganiGram (OGI), which reported Q1 results Tuesday afternoon. Other cannabis-related stocks also traded higher on the OrganiGram results.
See more from Benzinga
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Mon., Jan. 13, 2020: WCC, LULU, XLF, TEAM, BIIB
- Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Mon., Dec. 16, 2019: BA, AXSM, GS, PCG, BGNE
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.