- Macquarie upgrades Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG) from Neutral to Outperform, raises price target from $48 to $75; Calls iBuyer pivot “very positive strategic move."
- Imperial Capital downgrades Controladora Vuela Co Avcn SA CV (ADR) (NYSE: VLRS) from Outperform to In-Line and lowered price target from $12 to $7.50 due to geopolitical uncertainty, including NAFTA negotiations, higher fuel prices, competition among low-cost carriers and overcapacity in domestic market.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgrades Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (NYSE: WAB) from Hold to Buy and increased price target from $75 to $99; Says co.’s acquisition of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE)’s rail business lends long-sought exposure to international markets.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgrades Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE: HBI) from Hold to Buy and raises price target from $21 to $23; Says co. has seen more diversified mix in recent years, and Champion brand should see double-digit growth rate moving forward.
- Canaccord Genuity cut Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc (NASDAQ: HMNY) price target from $15 to $12 to reflect greater share count following recent equity offering, though still sees potential for breakeven operating cash flow and gross margin In 2019.
- Canaccord Genuity upgrades Okta Inc (NASDAQ: OKTA) from Hold to Buy; “The accumulation of favorable fundamental data suggests that this firm’s near- and especially long-term outlook will be better than investors expect.”
- BMO Capital upgrades Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) from Market Perform to Outperform, calls co. “The best-positioned growth story in the rail sector, with demand from multiple commodity segments supporting high-single-digit growth in revenue over the coming two years."
Benzinga Pro's 5 Stocks To Watch Today
See more from Benzinga
- Buy Zillow Before Investors Notice Move To iBuyer Model, Says Macquarie
- 2 Takes On The Mattel CEO Shake-Up
- Benzinga's Top Analyst Calls From April 20, 2018
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.